Google

Monday, December 1, 2008

Focus Tool 0.0.41

Version 0.0.41

Included ability to choose between 5 different Alert Sounds.
Ability to choose between Intense Mode or Normal Mode.
Added Start and Stop buttons.

Ordered the book from Amazon today (Dec 1), upon which
the original Focus Tool is described as used by
Shannon Duncan:


On Dec 3, I cancelled the Order, because Amazon informed me that
they still haven't shipped the book, after I shot an email to inquire.

After I cancelled, I placed an order via an ebay seller, and later
in the evening, on the same day itself, the ebay seller
informed me that they have shipped the book. Amazon
has always shipped my orders within 24 hours.
This is the first time, they have delayed.

New Problems:

1. I found that when I wanted to check the time, I had to
close the Application.

In my next revision, I will fix this problem.