Google

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Focus Tool 0.0.47

Version 0.0.47


Fixed Problem:

I found that when I wanted to check the time, I had to
close the Application.

[Fixed: the Ticker now shows Time and Countdown
as Tm: and C: ]

Added:

I also added another Command on the Menu
called PlaySound. This is to enable the user to
test the sound and if it is not suitable, can change
it immediately instead of waiting for the countdown
to complete before getting to hear a sound that has
been selected.

SonyEricsson T610 Jar Limitation

Cannot accept compressed Jar file larger than
5 kB. It will give error : "Not enough
storage space".

I need to uncheck the compress Jar checkbox
in Properties Setting for the Project. The
file size of the Jar will increase to 13 kB,
but the T610 will not complain. Weird.

To Do - Adding a Splash Screen

Splash Screen tips from Sun